How to Install AUCS 2.5
Please print out these instructions and use them as a guide. Please call if you would like additional installation assistance; we will be happy to talk you through these steps over the phone.
Installing AUCS 2.5 for the First Time(version 2.5 r or later)
- Make sure you have full rights on the server. Note that AUCS 2.5 requires a server that supports long filenames.
- Unzip (extract) your downloaded software file (aucsfull.zip) into any directory.
- Run the setup.exe file that you just extracted, and be sure to specify x:\AUCSWIN as the destination directory (where x: is the drive letter of your server.) Follow these steps here for Server File installation.
- From each workstation, run x:\AUCSWIN\Install\AucsWin\setup.exe. This must be run separately on each workstation! Follow these steps for Local File (workstation) installation.
- If you have converted data from an earlier version of AUCS: place your converted data file (yourcountyNew.zip) in \AUCSWIN\DATA, and unzip (extract) your converted data in-place in \AUCSWIN\DATA
- Assign read/write/create/delete access to all users who will run AUCS for the \AUCSWIN\DATA, \AUCSWIN\EXE the PDOXNET folder on the server.
- You're finished! Each workstation should have a new item on their Programs menu called Aging Unit Client System.
AUCS 2.5 Directory Structure (version 2.5 s or later) (For the technically curious)